1. Have fun!
2. While obeying Rule 1, be polite, courteous, and share.
3. 3 T's: No teasing, tormenting, or torturing.
4. Wait until the child in front of you gets off the slide before
you go. If your heads hit, you will see stars, just like in the
cartoons. But it hurts and it is dangerous!
5. No flips, wrestling, or horseplay.
6. Don't run because you will knock someone down and hurt
them. You can walk really, really fast, though.
7. Everyone MUST wear socks only, and no sharp objects in your pockets because
you could poke a hole in yourself or the bouncy thing. Take
off your jewelry, earrings, scarves, glasses, contacts, and
retainers, too. Girls with hair past shoulder length: You will
need to braid it or put it up so no one jumps on it.
8. Jump in the bouncy thing, not on the bouncy thing. No
climbing on, neither.
9. There is a special area for really young kids. You can't go
there. Besides, your stuff's cooler anyway.
10. To really young kids: Don't put the net in your mouth.
Gross. And if you can read that, go to college because you're well
ahead of your peers.
11. If we lose power, the bouncy will deflate slowly. Just get off. Last
one off is a rotten egg.
12. Here's a weird one: If you are susceptible to injury from falls,
bumps or bouncing, if you have head, neck, back or muscular-
skeleton injuries or disabilities, please do not jump.
13. We may ask you to leave if you do not follow the rules. We are
serious about that. We want you to have a ton of fun, but if you get
too crazy, we will ask you to leave.
Wouldn't it be great to have your birthday party here? Ask your parents. Tell
them we'll do some or all of the preparation: cake, food, drinks, balloons, thank-you
notes. Our party coordinator does all this for your parents so they can enjoy
their time with you instead of spending time serving you.
* Birthday party and facility rental